10:38, 15 July 2019
DevOps. Development and modernization of software.
A set of practices aimed at active interaction of development specialists with information technology service specialists and mutual integration of their work processes into each other.
DevOps is a methodology that brings together professionals, processes, and technologies in five key areas:
- Planning and tracking;
- Build and test;
- Monitoring and operation.
Thanks to DevOps, professionals can:
- Combine techniques of development management, which had previously been isolated;
- Reduce the time required for implementation in the work environment;
- Improve coordination among themselves, minimizing the factor of human error;
- Ensure compliance with safety and reliability standards during operation.
The result is better products that are delivered faster, increasing customer satisfaction.
The benefits of DevOps practices:
- Fast delivery
- Optimized collaboration