11:03, 1 October 2019
WANTED: Java programmer
Due to the active growth of the company, we are looking for a JAVA programmer!
Due to the active growth of the company, we are looking for a JAVA programmer.
- Software development (front/back-end) within the project activities.
- Participation in system architecture development, requirements analysis and task evaluation.
- Writing and conducting automated tests (functional and load testing).
- Participation in the preparation of project and technical documentation (WiKi).
Us it is important:
- At least 1 year of Java2EE development experience.
- Experience in the team.
- Experience with relational databases and writing SQL queries (MSSQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL).
- Experience with Git, knowledge of git flow;
- Experience with bug tracking systems.
Will be a big plus:
- Web development experience and knowledge of other programming languages.
- Experience in mobile development for iOS or Android.
- Knowledge and experience with *nix systems.
- Intermediate level English.
- Personal qualities: responsibility and punctuality in obligations to the customer and the company, perfectionism in writing code, friendliness and willingness to work in a team, initiative and creativity in achieving goals, the desire to always finish the job.
- Interesting, diverse tasks with a high level of responsibility;
- Exchange of experience in a team of passionate professionals;
- Competitive fully “white salary”, without hidden conditions and ” variable parts»;
- A team that works productively and also has a rest:)
- Office with excellent transport accessibility;
- Registration from the first day according to the labor code;
- Transparent system of career and material growth;
- Tea, coffee and sweets in the office, all according to the canons;
- The amount of salary can be adjusted in a big way in the presence of the corresponding experience and competences.
If you have any questions – write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we will tell you about all the details and will be glad to meet you 🙂