We invite you to join our team of specialists for the implementation of large-scale and interesting projects!
ABAP (SAP) Programming Internship
MIGO GROUP offers internship and full-time employment at a successful and reliable long-term SAP partner company, one of the leaders of SAP systems and atypical software development in the Russian market.
- Software development of SAP-based solutions;
- Documentation of developed solutions;
- Possible advancement towards classic SAP development (ABAP), mobile and web-development SAP Fiori (HTML5, CSS3) and SAP portal development (Java).
What We Expect from the Applicant:
- Specialized higher or engineering and economic degree (senior year college students, graduates or postgraduates);
- Desire to build career in SAP, ability to work independently and in a team environment, possessing initiative attitude;
- Knowledge of databases, building SQL queries, programming experience in the scope of university program;
- English language proficiency (technical documentation reading level);
- Any application development experience, work experience and / or programming experience in SAP ERP system will be an advantage.
- Work in a large-scale company and on international projects, with an opportunity to learn and develop a foreign language;
- Get advanced training from scratch in SAP development from proficient mentors;
- Part-time work opportunity to combine study and work;
- Passing university practicum in our company due to our cooperation with all leading universities of the city;
- Convenient and secure parking near the office, where you can park your car / bicycle;
- Transport accessibility.
Interested? Then send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as possible.
By joining us, you will become a part of a team of one of the best SAP partners in the CIS region and your professional and career success will not keep you waiting! SAP consultants and developers are generally considered to be among the highest-paying and demanded occupations in the labor market.
You are the candidate we are looking for!
Lead Java Developer
Volgograd Development Center invites you to join a professional project team that develops and maintains software solutions.
- Software development (front/back-end) in the framework of project activities
- Participation in system architecture development, requirements analysis, and task evaluation. Monitoring compliance with architectural decisions by the team.
- Writing and conducting automated tests (functional and load testing).
- Systematization of internal knowledge, definition of standard design solutions, control of their compliance.
- Development of technical tasks and specifications based on business documentation.
- Participate in defining the development methodology and workflows.
It’s important to us:
- Higher technical education;
- Experience in developing enterprise applications in Java for at least 3 years;
- Knowledge of modern hardware of IT systems;
- Knowledge of modern operating systems;
- Knowledge of REST principles, OOP, and design patterns;
- Team experience;
- Experience working with relational databases and writing SQL queries (MS SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL. Oracle DB);
- Experience with Git, knowledge of git flow;
- Experience working with bug tracking systems.
It will be a big plus:
- Experience in web development and knowledge of other programming languages.
- Intermediate level English.
- Personal qualities: responsibility and punctuality in the obligations to the customer and the company, perfectionism in writing code, friendliness and willingness to work in a team, initiative and creativity in achieving goals, the desire to always finish the job.
- Interesting, diverse tasks with a high level of responsibility;
- We care about the health of employees-VMI (after a year of work);
- Exchange of experience in a team of dedicated professionals;
- Competitive fully “white salary”, without hidden conditions and ” variable parts»;
- A team that works productively and also has a rest:)
- Office with excellent transport accessibility;
- Registration from the first day according to the customs code of the Russian Federation;
- Transparent system of career and material growth;
- Tea, coffee and sweets in the office, all according to the canons;
- The salary amount can be adjusted up if you have the appropriate experience and competence.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com – we will tell you about all the interesting details and will be happy to meet you 🙂